Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Shirts I've Sat Behind at Hockey Games


by Lisa Ovens

While watching the Vancouver Canucks play the Dallas Stars for the fourth time this season ( a game they won, just as they did the other three games, woot!) I searched through thousands of photos on my external hard drive. Although I have yet to find the actual photo I'm looking for, I was reminded of a series of photos I snapped over the years...

The Shirts I've Sat Behind at Hockey Games

Strangely enough, the one shirt photo that started this theme is MIA. Now I have two photos to find. So without much more of an introduction, here are a few of the shirts I've sat behind...





I don't think I will be able to sleep until I find that first photo, so stay tuned for the number one photo of a shirt I sat behind at a hockey game.

Go Canucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment